Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Seasons Changing, Allergies and Then Some

I apologize for the silence, ladies. I tend to get a little tired, sniffly and somewhat irritable when seasons change because my allergies go haywire. I decided to take a little time off and next thing I know my 'allergies' are turning into a raging cold or something.

So here I am, sniffly, sneezy, eyes watery, sinuses so irritated I can't stop coughing due to the post nasal drip and this is AFTER allergy medications. Add to that this uncontrollable shivering and now I'm starting to realize maybe my allergies are not just allergies anymore.

All I want to do is sleep and I can't... because I can't breathe. UGH.

With that aside, I have to warn you; I am exhausted. When I am exhausted, I get rambly, discombobulated and all over the place. I shall try to keep myself on task, but you have been warned my dearest.

Because, y'know, writing's like going to the gym for me. Its good, really good but if I stop doing it I wont' do it for a long time and I don't want to let myself down with this project. Its bad enough I paid for a gym membership for a year and went once. Whoops! :X

What do you want to see? 

I can tell you all that I have tons and tons of ideas but I want to hear feedback from you all. Opinion pieces aside and updates on what we're doing, what else do you want from me? Tutorials? Reviews? Interviews? Please comment and let me know. 

[Ps: I fully intend to feature Mary's Kitchen at some point. I just need a) to get over what I'm on right now and b) find someone to go with me because food is meant to be shared, damnit!]



No comments:

Post a Comment