Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Mantra we should all have on reserve.

This entry is brought to you by our guest writer, Kalypso the Krow. I love what she has to say and I find strength in her words.


"I will forgive myself for the lessons I have not yet learned. I will strive to be awake, to move forward, but will with perfect peace, understand that nothing can be forced. That revelations can not be strong-armed and that the answers will come only when the time is right, not when I forced them. I will see the value in the tiny steps and revelations for they must happen before the big, permanent changes take place."

I will rise. I will fall. I will rise again. I choose to be stronger every time. I choose to be smarter. That is how you move forward. That is how you grow. That is how you learn to live instead of just choosing to exist.

Welcome, Kalypso. Can't wait to hear more from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment